Here Rex Art we know how hard it can be to pick the perfect gift for the artist in your life, especially if you don't know the first thing about art supplies. Let us offer the experience that comes from over 50 years in the art supply business to help you pick the perfect easel gift! Our purchasing department has reviewed thousands of gift ideas and picked the cream of the crop. Below are some of the best easel gifts for artists that can be found on the planet.
Plus, remember if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at 800-REX-ART2 or email us at email@example.com. We have friendly, knowledgeable Rex Art Staff members standing by to help you, and no question is a stupid one! Let Rex Art help make your artistic gift selection a painless experience!
Any artist appreciates a good quality easel. Our easels help create an attractive, reliable workspace. These French Easels and Display Easels fold up quickly so that artists can take their studio on the road!
Combining an easel and a sketch box, the French style easel is the most popular easel for the traveling artist. Fully adjustable, plus complete storage (11 1/4" x 18") for brushes, color and accessories, this easel folds to the size of an attache case for easy portability. Will support canvases up to 34" high.
- Closed Case Measurements: 16" x 22"
- Adjusts quickly to a variety of settings for sitting or standing.
- Telescoping legs adjust to any terrain.
- Upper leg thickness: 1" x 1"
- Lower leg thickness: 1/2" x 5/8"
This compact, affordable easel is perfect for the beginner to intermediate painter. The Collegiate Navajo Handles canvases up to 40" high.
- Top and bottom canvas trays are adjustable
- Base width/depth: 27 1/2" x 23"
- Extended easel height: 60"
This moderately priced yet elegant easel features a strong H-frame construction and offers a variety of easy to make custom settings for standing or sitting. This is Rex Art's most popular Best easel.
- Folds flat for easy storage.
- Adjustable sliding mast moves independent of canvas tray.
- Wide bottom canvas holder with utility tray.
- Optional casters are available.
- Laminated quad base for extra stability
- Can hold canvases up to 7' high
- Minimum easel height: 54", max. height: 90" high
With its H-frame construction and laminated quad base, this easel offers great stability for working seated or standing. A slide and lock system adjusts the height.
- Maximum canvas height: 84"
- Maximum easel height: 95"
- Base: 21" wide x 24" deep
Built of solid oak, this quad base easel is perfect for the mixed media painter. It is inexpensive and compact but sturdy, reliable, and very flexible. Can be used vertical for sketching or painting, and in just seconds can be adjusted to a horizontal position for watercolor, gessoing, or varnishing. Plus, the Deluxe Lobo features a built in shelf for supplies or books.
- Adjusts quickly to a variety of settings for sitting or standing
- Forward tilt for glare reduction or the pastel artist
- All canvas holders have rubber grips to keep canvas secure
- Non-slip rubber tips on base for stability
- Extended easel height: 70", Table height: 34"
- Will hold canvases up to 36" high
- Base width/depth: 25" x 27"
Solid, multifunctional and affordable! Folds flat for easy storage.
- Maximum canvas height: 60"
- Sturdy A-Frame Design
- Non-skid rubber feet for stability
- Extended easel height: 80"
- Base width/depth: 26" x 24"
Perfect for an apartment or small studio, but large enough to accommodate canvases up to 39". This easel is perfect for the painter who likes to experiment in different mediums. It is completely adjustable for every painting need. The Bassett has a fine furniture finish, leveler feet, and is easy to assemble. This easel also has a ratchet system and goes past vertical tilt. The canvas holder is 18 1/2".
- Maximum Canvas Height: 39"
- Base Width/Depth: 201/2" x 21"
- Compact Easel Height: 541/2"
- Extended Easel Height: 86"
- Assembly Required
Optional front locking, plastic casters make moving and locking into place effortless. May be ordered separately for the following easels:
- Classic Santa Fe I
- Classic Dulce
- Giant Classic Dulce
This easel is as versatile as it is beautiful. It can be used either vertical or horizontal and is ideal for watercolorists, oil and acrylic painters and pastel artists, as it can be tilted forward.
You can feel good about buying a Lyptus easel, as the wood is sustainably harvested.
- Base shelf: 21 3/4" x 28"
- Base width/depth: 24" x 28"
- Maximum canvas height: 44"
- Horizontal table height: 34"
- Extended easel height: 70"
- Ships by UPS, assembly required