This small 2" long Moisture Trap (MT) unit removes water from the airline thus preventing moisture damage and inconvenience. Can be installed on any 1/8 inch I.D. air hose.
Used in conjunction with the Paasche No.2 and No.17 Air Propellant cans to control the air volume from the can to the airbrush.
The R-75 is an in-line low pressure regulator with a 60 p.s.i. gauge and moisture drain. This regulator gives user control of operating pressure as well as assisting in furnishing clean, dry and regulated air. Regulators must only be used as instructions and warnings specify. Five (5) micron filtration, 15 SCFM @ 50 p.s.i.
CAUTION: R-75 is not for use on LCT Tanks.
- Eliminate overspray when cleaning your airbrush
- Universal airbrush hanger fits all gravity-feed, side-feed, bottom-feed and trigger-style airbrushes
- Filter cap / airbrush parts holder (extra filters included)
- Easy-to-clean, dishwasher safe 10 oz (300 cc) glass pot
- Removable, non-skid pot sleeve