The Watercolor Wheel shows 144 combinations of the most common watercolors to aid in selecting and mixing. This product also provides visual examples of graduated washes from mass to under tones created from the actual watercolors. Diameter 9½"
The Watercolor Wheel™ features:
- Mixtures created with actual watercolors
- Painted on real watercolor paper
- Color Schemes and Relationships
- Glossary of 20 Key Terms and Definitions
- 9½" in diameter
- Two sided rotating wheel
- Includes Value Scale
- A valuable tool for all Watercolorists
Developed by artist and author Dan Bartges, in cooperation with The Color Wheel Company.
Provides an extension to the popular Color Wheel, a tool designed to help all those who utilize color.
- Green art supply product
- Drop Ship - Item is shipped from manufacturer
- Oversized - Additional shipping may apply
- Item Ships via Truck - Additional shipping will apply
*Free Shipping Offer valid for single package non-oversized shipments over $100.00 (after all applicable coupons have been applied) and under 20 lbs. within the 48 contiguous United States only. All other areas must pay shipping and handling charges. Exclusions apply. Orders for stretcher bars, cradled wood panels, stretched canvas, flammable items, closeout or discontinued merchandise cannot qualify for our free shipping promotion. We reserve the right to ship via the carrier of our choice.
Copyright © 1997 - 2023 by Rex Art Co. All rights reserved. Prices shown are in U.S. Dollars. Prices are subject to change.