The CM-C is ideal for professional use where heavier paints are required or where larger work is being created. The Iwata Custom Micron matched head system insures superior atomization. The CM-C features a larger 1/4oz. (7.0ml) gravity feed color cup for working with large volumes of paint.
- .23mm fluid nozzle opening
- Gravity feed cup
- Removable head system
- Spray pattern: hairline to 1" (hairline to 25mm)
- Double action main lever
- Adjustable main lever tension
- Preset handle
- Includes Iwata Pistol Grip Moisture Filter
New improvements to the Custom Micron Airbrush line:
- New, slightly tilted, square trigger, which is more ergonomic, thus preventing trigger fatigue.
- Cap dock on pre-set handle – a spring loaded threading which allows you to secure your crown cap to the back handle. No more lost crown caps!
- Version 2 Iwata Custom Microns use the same needles, nozzles, & head systems as the Original. They also perform & spray in the same unique way the Original Microns do – so no changes in atomization.
- Most Original parts work on the new Version 2 Microns. However, the Chucking Guide and Trigger are updated and ARE NOT able to be retrofitted onto the Original Microns.
- Version 2 parts are not backwards compatible, except for the cap dock, which will fit both Original and Version 2 Custom Microns.