High quality graphite pencils with perfectly coordinated degrees of hardness. For use in design work, technical drawings, sketching and illustrations. The Ø 2.2 mm to Ø 3.5 mm (depending on the hardness) graphite core is made of the high-quality raw materials so that it transfers very well.
- Aqua-Sketch (Medium - Soft) - Pencil with a water-soluble core. Wonderful watercolour effects can be achieved by using water and a paintbrush.
- Charcoal (Hard - Medium - Soft) - The charcoal pencil allows you to work cleanly and accurately.
- Sanguine (Oil) – Pencil with a reddish core, particularly suitable for portraits and life drawings.
- Sepia (Light - Dark) - Pencil with a dark-brown sepia core, suitable for sketching and drawing landscapes.
- White (Soft) - Pencil with a white, chalk-based core, for applying contrasts and toning down colours.
- Blurrer - A drawing instrument to smooth out chalk, etc., thereby creating shade and 'silkier' effects.