Auto-graphics artists, auto-body refinishers, custom-auto painters, large-scale mural and sign makers, general-purpose painters and artists commonly use Anest Iwata spray guns for everything from detail touch-up to large-scale production spraying.
Whether you’re a fine artist, production artist or a body-shop painter, Rex Art has a spray gun for your every need – one that’s ideally suited for spraying gesso, varnishing paintings, murals, backgrounds, custom automotive painting, rendering signs or whatever broad surfaces need to be covered. These guns spray high-viscosity paints – including metallics – with ease.
- Miniature, gravity/side-feed spray gun is a full-featured HVLP gun with spray characteristics similar to Iwata’s popular RG-3 gun
- Using only 1.8 cfm at 13 psi, this low-air-consumption gun provides high atomization with precise control of the spray pattern and a minimum of overspray
- Features adjustable spray pattern from round to full-fan shape
- A stainless-steel nozzle, paint passage and heat-tempered needle ensure long-lasting, peak-performance spraying
- Uses the reliable and easy-to-service cartridge-style “air-valve” set, which can be serviced outside the gun and easily placed back into the gun body
- Its 4 oz. (110 ml) stainless-steel gravity cup is side-mounted and rotates, allowing for spraying horizontally, vertically or underneath surfaces
- Unlike siphon-feed guns, this gravity-feed cup will work with small amounts of paint without spitting
- deal for touch-up or custom automotive and motorcycle painting, illustration background spraying, large studio work and murals
- Spray pattern is from 1/8" to 2-1/2" (0.3 cm to 6.3 cm)
|Paint Reservoir||Nozzle||Trigger Action||Spray Pattern|
|4 oz. (110 ml) Stainless Steel Cup||0.6-mm Screw-In Nozzle||Fixed Double-Action||1/8 in. to 2 1/2 in. (3-mm to 6-mm) Round or Oval or Fan|
|Features||Optional Features||Product Name||Item No.|
||Anest Iwata Century Series LPH-50||LPH-50|
Learn which gun is the best with our new CFM guide.
Learn which gun is the best with the :Anest Iwata CFM Guide: