Solid brass bullet-shaped construction with a replaceable stainless steel cutting blade.
Three pack of replacement blades for the Alvin Model 9866 Pencil Sharpener. These are the blades only! The ALV9866 Alvin sharpener is available for sale separately by clicking this link.
Double duty sharpener with a replaceable blade. Accepts large diameter pencils up to 5/16".
Wedge-shaped brass sharpener with a replaceable blade provides two cutter openings to accept 7/16" and 5/16" pencils.
- For standard-sized blacklead pencils up to 8.2 mm
- Metal sharpener insert
- Hinged cover prevents shavings from spilling
- Lid with safety lock to avoid accidental opening
- Single hole with removeable shavings container
- Ergonomic hand held finger grip
- Metal sharpening unit
- Rubber non-slip pads on bottom
- Safety feature - will not work if transparent cover is removed
- Requires 4 'AA' batteries (not included)
- Assorted colors: blue/smoke/aqua
- Standard and oversized double hole, metal sharpener
- Wedge shape with contoured grip zone
- Special cut out for effortless removal of broken leads
- 3 point fixed metal blade provides better sharpening results
Your basic one hole pencil sharpener for standard-sized pencils up to 8.2mm. The 23° sharpening angle makes for clear and accurate lines. You'll like the Staedtler quality and the simplicity of the design.
This handy light-weight sharpener has three holes to handle a variety of sharpening needs. The first hole is for general purpose sharpening, the second is for woodcase sharpening and the third is for pointing lead. Constructed of magnesium in Germany.
Designed to sharpen Prismacolor pencils to a perfect point. Choose your sharpening angle; wide or narrow.
- Sharpener cover keeps shavings inside
- Translucent casing shows when sharpener is ready to empty
- High quality steel blade
- Two holes for different lead sizes
- Automatic cutting stop and built-in cleaner
- Two spare cleaning pads