Ideal for blueprints, map scaling, and drawing. Determines distances in miles or kilometers on maps and plans according to scales indicated on dial. Assures precision measurement forward or backward and follows curved lines. Precision metal gears are reset by revolution counter. Convenient handle for easy maneuverability. Two large, easy-to-read dials with unbreakable plastic faces. White dial graduated in inches and centimeters (36" = 92cm). Yellow dial graduated in ½", ¼", 1/8", and 1/16" to the foot. Includes leather-like vinyl pouch for protection.
Linear digital plan measure is an ideal tool for preparing bids and estimates from plans and blueprints in the field or office. Get fast, accurate linear, area, and volume takeoffs from blueprints, drawings, and maps. Ergonomic design is comfortable to hold and dual LCD displays are easy to read.
- 72 built-in scales including 6 custom scales and 2 built-in memories
- Quickly switch between metric and English modes
- Lock switch prevents accidental changes of scale or mode
- Soft vinyl protective pouch
- Two long-life lithium batteries (CR-2430)
- Userís guide.
Advanced linear digital plan measure with PC interface makes it easy to create linear, area, and volume takeoffs with speed, accuracy, and confidence when estimating, bidding, or planning. Ergonomic design is comfortable to hold, and the dual LCD displays are easy to read. Provides transfer capabilities from plans, blueprints, maps, and out of scale drawings.
- 91 built-in scales including 50 English units, 41 metric, and 8 custom for out-of-scale drawings for maximum versatility
- PC interface (cable sold separately) transfers rolled values directly into commonly used spreadsheets or estimating programs
- 7.2" x 1.6" x 0.6" overall size
- Two 3-volt lithium (CR-2430) batteries included
- Interface add-on kit requires optional 15í USB interface cable and works with Windows 2000, XP, and 32-bit Vista operating systems
PC Interface includes software (CD) and 10 foot 9-pin cable connector with USB port adaptor.
Please note: Scale Master not included.