Daler-Rowney The Langton Prestige Watercolor Paper
Watercolor artists expecting the highest standards will enjoy the very best quality at an affordable price with Daler-Rowney The Langton Prestige 100% Cotton Superior Quality paper.
The Langton Prestige is acid free, with an alkali reserve to preserve finished pieces of work and protect against discoloration over time.
Ideal for all wet techniques with excellent absorption and color rendering, the fine quality of The Langton Prestige is the answer to the needs of the most demanding fine watercolor artists.
- Made with 100% cotton pulp; highest quality
- Acid-free, alkali reserve preserves and protects
- Traditionally made on a cylinder mould machine
- Gelatinized surface for strength and resilience
- Natural white finish
- Anti-fungal treatment
- Excellent absorption and very good color rendering
- Ideal for all wet techniques (watercolor, gouache, acrylic, ink, and calligraphy)
- 2 textures available: NOT (cold pressed) and ROUGH
- 140 lbs, 300gsm