These easels are perfect for the artist who wants complete control. Each offers a unique adjustability to meet the needs of just about every artist. And at up to 45% OFF , they'll adjust to fit your budget, too.
This easel does everything and goes everywhere. Attached wheels offer mobility when the bench is folded up. When it is set up, the unit provides a sitting area, a storage drawer, and an easel for skeching or painting.
- Full height: 52", Bench height: 18"
- Offers a 16" long divided supply drawer as well as a 27 ½" long storage area for the mast and canvas holders.
- Maximum canvas height: 27"
- Shipped partially assembled.
Named for renowned artist, Ramon Kelley, BEST manufactured the Kelley easel based on a classic design. The addition of easy forward and backward movement makes this easel particularly ideal for the portrait artist who works both in oil and pastels.
- Includes plastic casters
- Base width: 30", depth: 30"
- Maximum canvas height: 84"
- Includes middle canvas holder for smaller works
- Overall height: Minimum setting: 70", Maximum setting: 104"
- Front locking casters
- Width: 28"
- Inside depth front to back: 4½"
- Height: 6"
Built of solid oak, this quad base easel is perfect for the mixed media painter. It is inexpensive and compact but sturdy, reliable, and very flexible. Can be used vertical for sketching or painting, and in just seconds can be adjusted to a horizontal position for watercolor, gessoing, or varnishing. Plus, the Deluxe Lobo features a built in shelf for supplies or books.
- Adjusts quickly to a variety of settings for sitting or standing
- Forward tilt for glare reduction or the pastel artist
- All canvas holders have rubber grips to keep canvas secure
- Non-slip rubber tips on base for stability
- Extended easel height: 70", Table height: 34"
- Will hold canvases up to 36" high
- Base width/depth: 25" x 27"
Designed for the artist who requires both horizontal and vertical planes on which to work. Oil, acrylic, watercolor, airbrush or pastel, all can be accomplished on the European. By adjusting a few knobs, the easel can be positioned to the desired angle for the medium of your choice. The 30" wide deluxe painting tray provides rubber cleats to keep canvases secure, 2 small stainless steel solvent cups and an area to rest supplies. While the easel is in a horizontal position, there is a 20½"x5" well for supplies.
- Holds canvases up to 84" high
- Hinges at joints for maximum strength; Double laminated base for extra strength
- Includes middle painting tray for smaller work
- Minimum easel height: 75", maximum height: 120"
- Optional front locking casters.
Beautiful and strong, the Halley will tilt into a table for gessoing, varnishing or watercolor work. It will tilt forward for pastel artists to allow the pastel dust to fall from the work surface. Plus, the Halley has a multitude of height and tilt settings for the oil, acrylic, or airbrush artist.
- Will hold canvases up to 80" vertical and 82" horizontal.
- Removal of the middle painting tray is necessary for maximum canvas size.
- Self leveling tray/palette features a malamine paint mixing surface with a small stainless steel cup for solvent, oil, etc.
- Top, bottom & middle painting trays have rubber grips to keep canvas secure.
- Minimum vertical height: 54", maximum height: 84".
- Height when used as table: 36".
- Base measures 24" wide by 27" deep.
- Bottom shelf for storage of art materials or books.
This full tilt easel designed by a portrait painter is constructed of hand rubbed oak. The Manhattan's top carriage has a self braking clutch that allows the painter to tilt work forward, backward, or vertical. Plus, the Manhattan features a double fold-out painting tray with a melamine paint-mixing surface and two large stainless steel canisters for solvents. Closed the tray is 30" wide, open it is 60" wide; With the tray mounted, the maximum canvas height is 88"; By removing the tray, the maximum canvas height of 102" can be achieved.
- Minimum easel height: 75", maximum height: 118"
- Base measures 60" wide by 30" deep.
- Adjusable sliding mast moves independently of the tray.
- Mounted on front locking rubber casters for mobility.
- Shipped partially assembled.
The Manzano features a unique frame design which slides down and locks for seated work; tilts horizontally for watercolor or varnishing; or raises vertically and locks into a higher position for standing work. Made of beautiful solid oak. It can accommodate a canvas 50" high.
- Adjustable 20" wide painting tray
- Rubber grips on top and bottom tray to keep canvas secure
- Strong quad base
- Rubber no-slip tips on base for stability
- Base measures 26" wide by 22" deep
Optional front locking, plastic casters make moving and locking into place effortless. May be ordered separately for the following easels:
- Classic Santa Fe I
- Classic Dulce
- Giant Classic Dulce