Additional Paasche Airbrushes and Sprayers
Please review our great selection of Paasche Aibrushes offered at a great discount!
|Not sure which airbrush to use with which paint? Click here.|
If there are any parts you are looking for and don't see here, please email us. We may be able to order them for you!
Paasche beginners kit for the first time user of an airbrush. Sprays oils and water-based materials. Each set complete with the following items:
- Airbrush (one size)
- Color Bottle with Adapter (EZ-1-OZ)
- Color Bottle with Plastic Cap
- Air Hose with Couplings
- 1/4" Pipe Adapter for attaching to Air Compressor
- Wrench for Color Part
- Valve for Propellant Cans
- Eye Dropper
An Airbrush Starter Kit for Professional Manicurists.
- VJR#2 Airbrush with 1/64oz built in cup
- 6' Plastic Air Hose
- No.2 Can of Air Propellant
- Pressure Tank Valve
- "22 Airbrush Lessons" Booklet
- Nail Design Stencil
The FP-1/32" Flow Pencil is an ideal instrument to flow lines onto a horizontal surface. Without masking or overspray, the operator can stripe models, wood products, metal products, metal parts and other surfaces needing decorative trim. Nib size determines width of stripe.
- Flow Pencil fitted with 1/32" Nib
- 3 extra nibs: LN-1/16", LN-3/64"
- MU-20 Cover
- MU-21 1oz Cup
- Parts Sheet
- Storage Container
This complete kit is for the professional technician, manufacturer or hobbyist who needs to delicately abrade. It can be used for decorative etching of glass, dental lab work, rust removal, color erasing or to smooth castings.
- AEC Air Eraser with Hardened Stainless Steel Tip
- AEX-6 Fast Cutting Compound
- 4' Air Hose with Moisture Trap
- 5 Disposable Respirators and Parts Sheet
Operating on relatively low pressure, the 62 Sprayer efficiently sprays glazes, fixatives, medium consistency lacquers, varnishes and enamels. It handles the application needs that fall between an airbrush and a spray gun. Used by ceramists, furniture refinishers, vehicle decorators and other hobbyists.