Perfect performance that’s simply unmatched.
The next evolution of peerless performance. Inspired by the already proven industry-leading Custom Micron series, the Custom Micron CM-C Plus drives automotive and illustration airbrushing into the future with innovative features that have to be experienced to be believed.
- Using the same match head assembly magic as the other trusted Custom Micron airbrushes, the Custom Micron CM-C Plus has the same precision feel that’s entirely unique to a Custom Micron airbrush
- Featuring a new breakthrough technology, the Micro Air Control (MAC) Valve enables infinite control of the airflow at the head of the airbrush providing even more control of stippling, fine details and finely atomized background spraying
- The new solvent-proof PTFE needle packing allows the use of automotive or other solvent based paints
- The funnel shape of the redesigned gravity feed cup allows the airbrush to be used effectively with only a couple drops of paint and provides quick and thorough clean-up
- A cutaway handle allows the user to grab the needle chucking nut and quickly pull back the needle to flush paint out of the cup and paint passageways for quick and easy clean up
- Includes Iwata Pistol Grip Moisture Filter
New improvements to the Custom Micron Airbrush line:
- New, slightly tilted, square trigger, which is more ergonomic, thus preventing trigger fatigue.
- Cap dock on pre-set handle – a spring loaded threading which allows you to secure your crown cap to the back handle. No more lost crown caps!
- Version 2 Iwata Custom Microns use the same needles, nozzles, & head systems as the Original. They also perform & spray in the same unique way the Original Microns do – so no changes in atomization.
- Most Original parts work on the new Version 2 Microns. However, the Chucking Guide and Trigger are updated and ARE NOT able to be retrofitted onto the Original Microns.
- Version 2 parts are not backwards compatible, except for the cap dock, which will fit both Original and Version 2 Custom Microns.
Download the Custom Micron Series parts guide in pdf format.
- Green art supply product
- Drop Ship - Item is shipped from manufacturer
- Oversized - Additional shipping may apply
- Item Ships via Truck - Additional shipping will apply
*Free Shipping Offer valid for single package non-oversized shipments over $100.00 (after all applicable coupons have been applied) and under 20 lbs. within the 48 contiguous United States only. All other areas must pay shipping and handling charges. Exclusions apply. Orders for stretcher bars, cradled wood panels, stretched canvas, flammable items, closeout or discontinued merchandise cannot qualify for our free shipping promotion. We reserve the right to ship via the carrier of our choice.
Copyright © 1997 - 2023 by Rex Art Co. All rights reserved. Prices shown are in U.S. Dollars. Prices are subject to change.