A lightweight and airy preparation of marble dust and polymer emulsion specifically formulated to be used in applications where weight is a factor. Can be used to add body to paint and create pastel tints. Dries to a matte opaque white and can be mixed with acrylic color or over-painted. Recommended for used on rigid supports to avoid cracking.
- Soft Body.
- A lightweight, airy, flexible, thick, sculptural gel specifically formulated to be used in thick applications where weight is a factor.
- Will not exhibit "mud cracking".
- Used alone, will dry to a matte opaque white that readily accepts staining if desired.
- Apply with palette knife, trowel, paint brush, cake decorating tips, etc. Different tools produce different effects.
- Mix acrylic paint into Light Modeling Paste or let dry and paint on top.
- Mix with Gloss Medium & Varnish to produce textured glazes.
- Add Liquitex Gel Medium or Heavy Gel Medium when using additional aggregates (such as sand) to avoid brittleness.
- Varnish with care to avoid foaming or clouding. Spray apply if possible.