Faber-Castell's Pitt Graphic range provides all creative artists with an extensive range of pencils and crayons in different grades of hardness for sketching, graphic design and shading work. The "green pencil from Faber", which was already being mentioned with approval by Van Gogh and Goethe, has now become part of everyday life. The 16 different grades of hardness range from a delicate grey hue to a deep graphite black, and offer artists a wide range of possibilities. The Pitt Graphite Pure leads are ideal for creating contrasts and shading extended areas. These pencils offer a wide variety of possibilities for spontaneous expression, creating different effects based on the pressure applied and grade of hardness. The Pitt graphite crayons are an ideal and very economical medium for working on very large sketches and areas.
- The professional quality set in a tin
- A carefully selected range of Castell 9000, Castell 9000 Jumbo and Graphite Aquarelle pencils in hardness grades 2B, 4B and 8B, Pitt Graphite Pure pencils in hardness grades 3B, 6B, 9B, Pitt Graphite crayons in hardness grades 6B, 9B and accessories
- Ideal for use on the move
- Green art supply product
- Drop Ship - Item is shipped from manufacturer
- Oversized - Additional shipping may apply
- Item Ships via Truck - Additional shipping will apply
*Free Shipping Offer valid for single package non-oversized shipments over $100.00 (after all applicable coupons have been applied) and under 20 lbs. within the 48 contiguous United States only. All other areas must pay shipping and handling charges. Exclusions apply. Orders for stretcher bars, cradled wood panels, stretched canvas, flammable items, closeout or discontinued merchandise cannot qualify for our free shipping promotion. We reserve the right to ship via the carrier of our choice.
Copyright © 1997 - 2023 by Rex Art Co. All rights reserved. Prices shown are in U.S. Dollars. Prices are subject to change.