This oil-less diaphragm unit is economical and suitable for all airbrushes spraying properly thinned fluids. This unit is an entry level compressor, and thus can be limited in its uses. However, for most "light duty" applications it is great!
The D500SR airbrush compressor is perfect for any hobby or artist airbrush. The maximum operating pressure will be about 35 PSI depending on airbrush being used. The D500SR is light weight, easily mobile and best of all quiet. The auto shutoff feature turn the compressor off when the airbrush is not being triggered to increase compressor life. Included with the compressor is a 1/8BPS adaptor for competitor hoses.
The compressor features include:
- 1/5 HP piston compressor
- Regulator & moisture trap
- Delivers 1-35 PSI depending on airbrush being used
- Standard Paasche ¼NPT hose fitting
- 1/8 BPS hose adaptor for competitor hoses
- Auto shutoff feature
- Carrying handle
- Quiet: noise level is 47 dbs
- Includes 1 year warranty from date of purchase