This airbrush, considered the world's most famous, is recommended for beginners. It is sturdy, flexible, dependable and adaptable for practically any hobby use. The H airbrush is suitable for both left and right-handed users.
- Siphon Feed
- Single Action - External Mix
- Spray Pattern 1/32" - 1"
- Light Fluids: India Inks, Dyes, Light Oils, Watercolors, Fabric Dyes and Food Coloring
- Recommended Air Pressure: .5 to 1 CFM @ 20 to 45 lbs. depending on tip size and fluid being sprayed
- Clean, dry air is essential for best results
The H Airbrush package contains:
- H#1 Single-Action Airbrush
- D500SR - a quiet 1/8 HP compressor with regulator & moisture trap that delivers steady dry air and an auto shut-off feature.
- Metal Color Cup
- 1 Bottle Assembly
- 1 Bottle and Cover Assembly
- 2 Wrenches
- 2 Color Adjusting Parts
- 6' Air Hose
- 2 Aircaps
- "22 Airbrush Lessons" Booklet and Parts Sheet
- AC-7 cleaning kit