Featuring a uniquely designed Pistol Trigger with a fixed dual-action operation, the Iwata Revolution TR Airbrushes deliver comfortable, ultra-smooth performance that's ideal for custom automotive painting. Equipped with the new FA450 Iwata Pistol Grip Filter that acts as a superior defense against moisture, the HP-TR1 and HP-TR2 give total control over paint and spray just like conventional airbrushes. Their designs offer the same comfort and feel that's typical of a larger spray gun. Each is impervious to solvent-based paints thanks to the PTFE packing needle seal, which can be easily replaced.
The HP-TR1 (0.3mm) comes with a ¼ oz. side-mount color cup, while the HP-TR2 (0.5mm) sports a ½ oz. side-mount cup.
· Ergonomic, balanced handle makes for easy, level spraying.
· The MDAF-A450 Pistol Grip Filter can be used with the 1oz. and 2oz. side-mount bottle sets (sold separately).
- 1/3 oz. (9 ml) Side Mount Gravity-Feed Cup
- 0.3-mm Screw In Nozzle
- Dual-Action Pistol Trigger
- Fine-Line to 1½" (38-mm) Round Spray Pattern
- Replaceable PTFE Needle Packing
- Solid Ergonomic Handle
- Adjustable Main Lever Tension
Click here to download the Revolution Series parts guide in pdf format.
- Green art supply product
- Drop Ship - Item is shipped from manufacturer
- Oversized - Additional shipping may apply
- Item Ships via Truck - Additional shipping will apply
*Free Shipping Offer valid for single package non-oversized shipments over $100.00 (after all applicable coupons have been applied) and under 20 lbs. within the 48 contiguous United States only. All other areas must pay shipping and handling charges. Exclusions apply. Orders for stretcher bars, cradled wood panels, stretched canvas, flammable items, closeout or discontinued merchandise cannot qualify for our free shipping promotion. We reserve the right to ship via the carrier of our choice.
Copyright © 1997 - 2023 by Rex Art Co. All rights reserved. Prices shown are in U.S. Dollars. Prices are subject to change.