Start off airbrushing with the industry leader - Iwata. Made for users at all levels, this top-of-the-line Revolution Series brush is a great value. With breakthrough technology and performance, this airbrush outperforms all others in its price range. Its features include: an internal mix airbrush; ergonomic handle design; hairline to 3/4" spray pattern; larger nozzle and needle combination (0.3-mm) that makes for easier spraying of thicker or heavier paints; redesigned trigger mechanism and larger needle-chucking nut for easy assembly; and replaceable internal PTFE needle packing for use with solvent-based paints.
- A gravity-feed airbrush designed for quick changes of custom mixed colors
- Versatile for moderate detail to background spraying
- Perfect for general-purpose art-and-craft projects, as well as model-railroad detailing, R/C car bodies, plastic kits and automotive painting
- 1/16 oz. (1.8 ml) Gravity-Feed Cup
- 0.3-mm Screw In Nozzle
- Dual-Action Trigger
- Hairline to ¾" (20-mm) Round Spray Pattern
- Replaceable PTFE Needle Packing
- Solid Ergonomic Handle
- Adjustable Main Lever Tension
Click here to download the Revolution Series parts guide in pdf format.
- Green art supply product
- Drop Ship - Item is shipped from manufacturer
- Oversized - Additional shipping may apply
- Item Ships via Truck - Additional shipping will apply
*Free Shipping Offer valid for single package non-oversized shipments over $100.00 (after all applicable coupons have been applied) and under 20 lbs. within the 48 contiguous United States only. All other areas must pay shipping and handling charges. Exclusions apply. Orders for stretcher bars, cradled wood panels, stretched canvas, flammable items, closeout or discontinued merchandise cannot qualify for our free shipping promotion. We reserve the right to ship via the carrier of our choice.
Copyright © 1997 - 2023 by Rex Art Co. All rights reserved. Prices shown are in U.S. Dollars. Prices are subject to change.