Start off airbrushing with the industry leader - Iwata. Made for users at all levels, this top-of-the-line Revolution Series brush is a great value. With breakthrough technology and performance, this airbrush outperforms all others in its price range. Its features include: an internal mix airbrush; ergonomic handle design; hairline to 3/4" spray pattern; larger nozzle and needle combination (0.3-mm) that makes for easier spraying of thicker or heavier paints; redesigned trigger mechanism and larger needle-chucking nut for easy assembly; and replaceable internal PTFE needle packing for use with solvent-based paints.
- A gravity-feed airbrush designed for quick changes of custom mixed colors
- Versatile for moderate detail to background spraying
- Perfect for general-purpose art-and-craft projects, as well as model-railroad detailing, R/C car bodies, plastic kits and automotive painting
- 1/16 oz. (1.8 ml) Gravity-Feed Cup
- 0.3-mm Screw In Nozzle
- Dual-Action Trigger
- Hairline to ¾" (20-mm) Round Spray Pattern
- Replaceable PTFE Needle Packing
- Solid Ergonomic Handle
- Adjustable Main Lever Tension
Click here to download the Revolution Series parts guide in pdf format.