Rex Art's Universal Multi-Media Case is a great case to keep a mixture of up to 12 markers and 12 pens or pencils on the go or in your studio. Made from black water-resistant nylon, it features a total of 24 elastic bands - 12 larger sized for most markers, and 12 smaller sized for pens, pencils or smaller barreled markers. It also features a plastic flap to protect your pencil tips, a zippered inner pocket for small items like erasers, and an elastic outer band to keep your case secure.
- 12 larger slots for markers
- 12 smaller slots for pens and pencils
- Pencil protectors
- Accessory pocket
- Elastic closure
- Closed dimensions: 8¼" (h) x 6¼" (w)
- Open dimensions: 8¼" (h) x 19½" (w)
This handy multi-Media Case carries both markers and pencils. Compact and easy to transport, it is recommended for coloring books and outdoor sketching, but you can use it just about any way you can imagine!
- Black water resistant nylon cover
- Transparent vinyl flaps to protect the pencil leads
- 1 transparent vinyl pocket to store eraser, cutter, markers nibs, etc.
- Strong black elastic strap to hold the wallet firmly closed
- Capacity: 12 markers + 12 pencils
When we first saw this case we thought it was great! You can load all sorts of artistic goodies in this bag. One really neat aspect of the bag is that you can take the center section out to load it, and take it out of the bag while you work! The Prat Start Multi-Use Marker Bag is the studio on the go bag - you can load it up with up to 48 markers, sketchbooks, inks, and anything else you can come up with. E-mail us your pictures of how you use yours!
- Black water-resistant nylon cover
- Comfortable reinforced rubber handles
- Double action zipper
- Large outside zippered pocket
- 2 removable leaves with elastic straps for markers
- 1 removable multi-use leave with a large transparent zippered front pocket and 2 mesh
pockets on the other side
- 2 elastic straps in the bottom to hold a sketchbook or a notepad
- Holds up to 48 markers, a 7" x 10" sketchbook, ink refills and nibs, and many various other stuff
Features & Benefits
- Multi-use case for markers and other accessories
- Rigid inside removable pads attached with velcros, straps, zipped vinyl pocket and mesh for perfect organization of your stuff
- Large capacity (7" gusset)
- Compact and easy to transport with a comfortable handle
This durable black nylon zippered case will keep your Prismacolor Art Markers organized and at hand. Unzip it and pull the cord to instantly transform it into a stand-up marker easel. Zip it back up and throw it in your bag to take your markers on the road.
Holds 24 Prismacolor Art Markers
- Perfect for the calligrapher or pen and ink artist to protect pens & nibs
- Thin enough to fit in a backpack, portfolio, tote bag or other ArtBin Boxes
- Perfect for organizing pencils, pens, charcoals, erasers and ink brushes
- Two sides divided by a transparent divider allow for twice the storage space
- Foam pads protect pencil points and sharp blade tips
- Open Core Storage for markers, pens, pencils and more
- Secure closure for safe transport
- Easily fits inside other Artbin boxes