Jack Richeson Cotton Canvas Panels have a soft tooth finish, which makes them the perfect painting surface for oils, alkyds, acrylics, and casein, and other water-based paints. They are warp-resistant and moisture-resistant because they are mounted on high-density fiberboard. Richeson canvas panels are coated with high-quality acrylic gesso that acts as an archival barrier between the HDF and canvas, and the canvas is triple-primed.
They come in three textures: Extra Fine, Fine and Medium Surface- Extra Fine, which is smooth and perfect for portrait painting; Fine, which has slight texture; and Medium, which has texture.
- Mounted on High Density Fiberboard
- Coated with high-quality acrylic gesso as an archival barrier between the HDF and canvas
- Canvas is Triple-Primed
- Extra Fine, Fine and Medium Surface
- Cotton Duck and Linen options
- Perfect high quality for professionals at a price even a student can afford!