The versatile pencils in the Faber-Castell Creative Art Studio Sets can be used for coloring and drawing, and to produce watercolor effects.
These sets make ideal gifts for the beginning artist, or an ideal starter set for to try out a new medium. Plus at these prices it a great way to start!
- Watercolor pencils dissolve easily with water to create rich watercolor effects.
- Acid free, archival
- SV Bonded break resistant leads last longer than other pencils.
- Made of finely ground graphite and clay for smooth, consistent lay-down.
- Pre-sharpened pencils ready to use.
Learn basic drawing skills using premium Graphite, India Ink and Charcoal with the Faber-Castell Getting Started Drawing and Sketching Set.
3 Graphite Pencils
Faber-Castell drawing pencils are made of finely ground graphite and clay for smooth, consistent laydown in three degrees of lead hardness and darkness: 2H (hard and light), HB (standard drawing lead), 6B (soft and dark).
PITT Charcoal Pencil
Produced from a fine mixture of soot and charcoal, this pencil is of medium hardness, allowing for deep black strokes.
PITT Artist Pen
Made with archival-quality, acid-free and waterproof India ink in assorted nib sizes, this kit contains the Faber-Castell superfine nib, perfect for sketching and drawing.
- 3 Faber-Castell Graphite Pencils: 2H, HB, 6B
- 1 PITT Charcoal Pencil: Medium
- 1 PITT Artist Pen: Superfine Black
- 20-Page Spiral-Bound Drawing Sketchbook (6" x 8")
- 3¾" Square View Finder
- Clear Copy Grid (4" x 6")
- Pencil Sharpener
- Pencil Eraser
- 24-Page Illustrated Instruction Booklet