Nupastel sticks are strong and rigid, yet are soft enough to leave color on all artist's paper and media. Part of most major artists' color palettes, Nupastels are made with a combination of pigments and dyed clays.
- Firm sticks are cleaner and stronger than ordinary pastels
- Creamy texture for easy blending
- Large sticks for longer use
- Use to create broad strokes or fine lines for detail
- Less dusting means a cleaner area, neater work and less erasure
Please note: That Nupastels are often broken when shipped or arrive broken to us from the factory. Generally most pastel artists break their pastels in normal use. We use every effort to pack pastels as best we can to protect them during shipment. However, we will ship Nupastels only at the customer's own risk. We are unable to accept any returns on these items, regardless of any damages caused during shipment. If you would like to order these items for shipment, please note in your order comments that you accept these terms. Additionally, sometimes we will include 2 half pieces that are at least the length of one pastel and count it as one stick.