Available in 120 vibrant colors, each made of high quality pigments for outstanding light-fastness. Known for their buttery-smooth lay down, Polychromos colors can be easily blended for layered effects, highlights and transitions. Their thick 3.8mm leads are break and water-resistant, smudge-proof, and provide permanent rich color.
Polychromos pencils are housed in premium California cedar wood casings with SV (secure all) bonding to strengthen the leads and prevent breakage, while providing sharp fine lines and excellent point retension.
- Each pencil contains superior pigments of unsurpassed light-fastness (resistance to fading), which is rated on each pencil.
- Polychromos colored pencils are available in 120 colors that are part of a unique color matching system that encompasses all Faber-Castell Art & Graphic products.
- Buttery smooth color laydown, easily blended and layered, no waxy build up.
- SV Bonding, to strengthen lead and prevent breakage.
- Thick 3.8mm leads.
- Water-resistant and smudge-proof
Each pencil below is marked with stars denoting the light-fastness:
* Reasonably light-fast (colors change in direct sunlight)
** Light-fast (colors may change slightly in direct sunlight)
*** Very light-fast (no color change)
Please note: The colors below are electronic approximations of the actual colors and may not match exactly. Please use for reference only.