Home » Iwata Custom Micron Airbrushes » Iwata Custom Micron Airbrush - Model CM-SB - Size: 0.18mm
Iwata Custom Micron Airbrush - Model CM-SB - Size: 0.18mm
Designed for the professional requireing exacting and precise detail, the
CM-SB (as with the CM-B), is also considered to be one of the finest airbrushes
in the world. It features a 1/8oz. (3.5ml) side feed fluid cup, which is engineered
for both right- and left-handed use. Because it is side feed, it allows a view
directly over the top of the airbrush allowing up close, fine, detail work.
The high-polished stainless steel needle provides smooth trigger action and
- .18mm fluid nozzle opening
- 1/8oz. (3.5ml) right or left side cup
- Removable head system
- Spray pattern: hairline to 3/4" (hairline to 20mm)
- Double action main lever
- Adjustable main lever tension
- Preset handle
- Includes Iwata Pistol Grip Moisture Filter
New improvements to the Custom Micron Airbrush line:
- New, slightly tilted, square trigger, which is more ergonomic, thus preventing trigger fatigue.
- Cap dock on pre-set handle – a spring loaded threading which allows you to secure your crown cap to the back handle. No more lost crown caps!
- Version 2 Iwata Custom Microns use the same needles, nozzles, & head systems as the Original. They also perform & spray in the same unique way the Original Microns do – so no changes in atomization.
- Most Original parts work on the new Version 2 Microns. However, the Chucking Guide and Trigger are updated and ARE NOT able to be retrofitted onto the Original Microns.
- Version 2 parts are not backwards compatible, except for the cap dock, which will fit both Original and Version 2 Custom Microns.
Download the Custom Micron Series parts guide in pdf format.