Home » Iwata Eclipse Series Airbrushes & Parts » Iwata Eclipse Pistol Grip Airbrush - HP-G6
Iwata Eclipse Pistol Grip Airbrush - HP-G6
This multi-purpose, high-paint-flow, high-detail Eclipse Series airbrush covers a wide range of uses. Commonly used to spray premixed or heavier paints, it is well suited for uses demanding precise control of spray when applying moderate-to-large amounts of paint to a variety of surfaces and to various-sized areas. This Eclipse Series brush has established a new benchmark for excellence in an all-purpose airbrush.
A unique "Pistol Grip" airbrush, the Eclipse G6 airbrush looks like a miniature spray gun, but sprays and performs like a large airbrush with its 0.6-mm stainless-steel nozzle.
- Equipped with a long tapered needle that ensures a smooth transition between fine-to-wide background spray
- Utilizes a dual-purpose air cap and a fan adjustment valve that lets the airbrush spray a round or oval pattern
- The round pattern is useful for painting graphics, while the oval shape creates a smooth background spray
- Uses a special fitting so airbrush bottles can be used instead of a gravity-feed cup, allowing for multiple color bottles to be interchanged quickly without having to clean a cup thoroughly - another unique feature for this type of spray unit - optional gravity-feed cups available
- 3 oz. High-Strength Jar
- 0.6-mm Screw-In Nozzle
- Fixed Double-Action Trigger Action
- 1/8 in. to 2 1/2 in. (3-mm to 6-mm) Round or Oval or Fan Spray Pattern
- Stainless Steel Paint Passage
- Pre-Set Needle Adjustment
- Air Pressure Adjustment
- Fan Pattern Adjustment
- Catridge-Style Air Valve Set
- Round Pattern Air Cap
- Fan Pattern Air Cap
Click here to download the Eclipse G6 parts guide in pdf format.