Alvin PXB Parallel Straight Edge Boards
Alvin's PXB boards provide the convenience of a studio work surface in a compact, portable unit. Each PXB is made from a smooth, warp-free white Melamine® laminated board and is equipped with a convenient carrying handle, non-slip tractor feet designed to grip the table edge at the perfect drawing angle, foldaway legs, and an acrylic straightedge whose height can accommodate material thicknesses up to 3/16".
Fully assembled, compact, and ready to use!
- Precision-made aluminum straightedge is 2.5mm thick with rubberized grip eliminates the need for a T-square and includes an inking edge for clean, smudge-free results with pens, pencils and markers. Underwire system keeps the blade parallel no matter where it is moved. Metal side brackets accommodate material thicknesses up to 3/16" beneath. Twin braking system locks blade securely in any position
- Aluminum straightedge has soft, rubber grip edges for enhanced comfort and control when lifting the blade over drawings
- Straightedge can travel within 1/4" of the top and bottom edges of the board to maximize usage of the entire board surface
- Non-slip rubber "Grip-Track" feet on the underside of the board allow the PXB to overhang the table edge at the perfect drawing angle bringing the work surface closer to you
- Folding steel legs establish a comfortable working angle and include rubber-dipped feet to prevent scratching and enable you to use the board in either the flat or angled position (three small PXBs have 3" legs while three large PXBs have 5" legs)
- Warp-free white Melamine® laminated board is a strong 16mm thick and offers a smooth drawing surface that wipes clean with a damp cloth
- Wire capture knobs under the board have built-in screw stops to prevent the knobs from accidentally falling off
- Large, comfortable carrying handle for portability
- Compact for out of the way storage