The 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 ViewCatcher is constructed of durable plastic to hold up
to the elements and provide years of use. It is colored a #5 gray to help judge
value and has a small sight opening in the center that enables artists to see "true" color.
It can be held at different distances and the adjustable opening can be oriented
horizontally or vertically to help find just the right composition.
- Create strong compositions
- Quickly identify color values
- Make color decisions
- For professionals, amatuers and students
- For painting, drawing, photography, quilting, interior design, landscaping,
- Mid gray helps in adjusting value
- 3-1/2" x 3-1/2"
- Built from durable ABS plastic
- An opening helps you to see "true" color
- Opens vertically or horizontally to help you find the right composition
- Use the premarked mesurements to approximate standard sizes
- View your subject matter or painting without the distraction of surrounding
Solve Common Painting Problems:
- Composition, Value Judgment, True Color.
- Use it to find placement of your still-life objects and focal points.
- Plein-aire artists now have a weapon in the battle for the perfect landscape.
- View your subject matter or painting without surrounding elements.