Beautiful and strong, the Halley will tilt into a table for gessoing, varnishing or watercolor work. It will tilt forward for pastel artists to allow the pastel dust to fall from the work surface. Plus, the Halley has a multitude of height and tilt settings for the oil, acrylic, or airbrush artist.
- Will hold canvases up to 80" vertical and 82" horizontal.
- Removal of the middle painting tray is necessary for maximum canvas size.
- Self leveling tray/palette features a malamine paint mixing surface with a small stainless steel cup for solvent, oil, etc.
- Top, bottom & middle painting trays have rubber grips to keep canvas secure.
- Minimum vertical height: 54", maximum height: 84".
- Height when used as table: 36".
- Base measures 24" wide by 27" deep.
- Bottom shelf for storage of art materials or books.