Auto-graphics artists, auto-body refinishers, custom-auto painters, large-scale mural and sign makers, general-purpose painters and artists commonly use Anest Iwata spray guns for everything from detail touch-up to large-scale production spraying.
Whether you’re a fine artist, production artist or a body-shop painter, Rex Art has a spray gun for your every need – one that’s ideally suited for spraying gesso, varnishing paintings, murals, backgrounds, custom automotive painting, rendering signs or whatever broad surfaces need to be covered. These guns spray high-viscosity paints – including metallics – with ease.
Century Series W-400 / LPH-400
Centerpost Gravity-Feed Spray Gun
- The backbone of the Century Series Spray Gun Line
- Gravity-feed design provides for easy clean up, ultimate reliability and superior atomization
- Gravity-feed cups also ensure 100% material usage and can function with only a thimble full of paint
- Originally used for automotive refinishing applications, the 400 series has since become a favorite with muralists and fine artists
- Especially suited for clear-coating and base-coating
- Spray patterns up to 12" (30 cm)
|Paint Reservoir||Nozzle||Trigger Action||Spray Pattern|
|21 oz. (600 ml) Gravity-Feed Cup||1.4-mm Screw-In Nozzle||Fixed Double-Action||Up to 12 in. (300-mm) Round or Fan|
|Features||Optional Features||Product Name||Item No.|
||Anest Iwata Century Series W-400 / LPH-400|| H-9940 /
Learn which gun is the best with the :Anest Iwata CFM Guide: