Built from solid oak for strength and aesthetics, the Kate Palmer Taboret is mounted on front-locking casters for mobility. What makes this taboret so unique is the flexibility it offers. The top work surface can slide forward so the artist can sit at it like a desk, or it can slide backward to create and extra flat work area. And the top work area can be assembled so that either side of the taboret can be the "front".
The bottom drawers are accessible from either side of the taboret, and there are two generous "cubbies" on one side for storage. The top work area features a melamine surface with a plexiglass insert for easy clean up. There are also holes for a water canister, cups and brushes.
- Base width/depth: 50" x 28"
- Working height: 35"
- Central melamine work surface: 27"w x 20"d
- Top storage area: 48-1/2"w x 6-1/4"d
- 3 top drawers inner: 45"w x 17-1/2"d x 2"h
- 5 bottom drawers inner: 46"w x 26"d x 2-1/2"h
- 2 back storage areas: 47"w x 7-1/2"d x 6-1/4"h