Designed for the most demanding professional, the CM-B is considered one of the finest airbrushes in the world. The Iwata Custom Micron matched head system insures superior atomization. It features a 1/16oz. (1.8ml) gravity feed fluid cup, which is small enough to see over the top of while working. The highly polished stainless steel needle provides smooth trigger action and paint flow.
- .18mm fluid nozzle opening
- Gravity feed cup
- Removable head system
- Spray pattern: hairline to 3/4" (hairline to 20mm)
- Double action main lever
- Adjustable main lever tension
- Preset handle
- Includes Iwata Pistol Grip Moisture Filter
New improvements to the Custom Micron Airbrush line:
- New, slightly tilted, square trigger, which is more ergonomic, thus preventing trigger fatigue.
- Cap dock on pre-set handle – a spring loaded threading which allows you to secure your crown cap to the back handle. No more lost crown caps!
- Version 2 Iwata Custom Microns use the same needles, nozzles, & head systems as the Original. They also perform & spray in the same unique way the Original Microns do – so no changes in atomization.
- Most Original parts work on the new Version 2 Microns. However, the Chucking Guide and Trigger are updated and ARE NOT able to be retrofitted onto the Original Microns.
- Version 2 parts are not backwards compatible, except for the cap dock, which will fit both Original and Version 2 Custom Microns.