A larger and more robust version of the popular CraftMaster series of tables, the CraftMaster III Split-top was designed for those who prefer two independent work surfaces: one that tilts for drawing and one that’s fixed for holding a laptop, books, tools, or beverage. Serious students, artists, and professionals will find this table unmatched in function, performance, and value. It is truly drafting-height and features an enlarged leg frame design, readily accepts standard parallel straightedges, and maintains an attractive color scheme that fits well in most homes, offices, and studios.
- Tilt-adjustable 30" x 42" section on the left and fixed 30" x 18" section on the right. Total work area is 30" x 60".
- Height adjusts from 35-39½" with top in flat position using casters and 33½-38" using floor glides
- One hand tilt-angle mechanism adjusts tabletop from 0° to 30°
- Built-in storage shelf is 11" deep x 40" long, with backstop
- Set of four drawers 7"w x 9"h x 10"d for storage
- Casters and floor glides both included for you to choose from
- Metal pencil ledge and plastic instrument tray both included
- Sturdy tubular steel construction, 1½" diameter with powder-coated finish
- Footrest crossbar with rubber tread and 40" of leg room