This multi-purpose, high-paint-flow, high-detail Eclipse Series airbrush covers a wide range of uses. Commonly used to spray premixed or heavier paints, it is well suited for uses demanding precise control of spray when applying moderate-to-large amounts of paint to a variety of surfaces and to various-sized areas. This Eclipse Series brush has established a new benchmark for excellence in an all-purpose airbrush.
- Gravity-feed airbrush features a 0.35-mm needle and nozzle combination with a convenient 1/16 oz. sized cup
- The improved funnel design of the cup makes for easy clean up and more efficient paint flow
- Ideal for nail and beauty applications
- Hairline to 2 in. (50 mm) Spray Pattern
- Single Cut-Away Handle
- Adjustable Main Lever Tension
- Drop-in, Self-centering Nozzle
Click here to download the Eclipse parts guide in pdf format.