Home » BEST Horizontally Adjustable Easels » BEST Manhattan Full Tilt Easel*
BEST Manhattan Full Tilt Easel*
This full tilt easel designed by a portrait painter is constructed of hand rubbed oak. The Manhattan's top carriage has a self braking clutch that allows the painter to tilt work forward, backward, or vertical. Plus, the Manhattan features a double fold-out painting tray with a melamine paint-mixing surface and two large stainless steel canisters for solvents. Closed the tray is 30" wide, open it is 60" wide; With the tray mounted, the maximum canvas height is 88"; By removing the tray, the maximum canvas height of 102" can be achieved.
- Minimum easel height: 75", maximum height: 118"
- Base measures 60" wide by 30" deep.
- Adjusable sliding mast moves independently of the tray.
- Mounted on front locking rubber casters for mobility.
- Shipped partially assembled.