Here Rex Art we know how hard it can be to pick the perfect gift for the artist in your life, especially if you don't know the first thing about art supplies. Let us offer the experience that comes from over 50 years in the art supply business to help you pick the perfect easel gift! Our purchasing department has reviewed thousands of gift ideas and picked the cream of the crop. Below are some of the best easel gifts for artists that can be found on the planet.
Plus, remember if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at 800-REX-ART2 or email us at email@example.com. We have friendly, knowledgeable Rex Art Staff members standing by to help you, and no question is a stupid one! Let Rex Art help make your artistic gift selection a painless experience!
Any artist appreciates a good quality easel. These studio easels are sure to impress. Our easels help create an attractive, reliable workspace.
Built for hard work, this easel was designed by a painter who worked large and understood the importance of a solid work station. This magnificent easel is constructed of hand rubbed solid oak. By loosening the knobs on the back of the easel, the artist can adjust his or her painting to any tilt or angle desired. The hardware was designed and made especially for this easel. Up to 500 pounds can be lifted by the heavy-duty marine winch and front locking rubber casters make mobility of this solid easel possible.
- Can hold canvases up to 120" high.
- Bottom painting tray measures: 48"x6"
- Ceiling Height: lowest setting of easel is 86", highest setting is 150"
- Width: 45" wide by 36" deep.
- Handles canvases up to 120" wide.
Possibly the finest piece of Artist Furniture ever constructed. Built for hard work, this easel was designed by a painter who worked large and understood the importance of a solid work station.
- By loosening the knobs on the back of the easel, the artist can adjust his or her painting to the tilt or angle desired.
- Features a double H-frame construction with two top trays.
- Handles canvases up to 120” high with ultimate stability and can carry weights up to 500lbs.
- Features a winch lifting system that handles canvas height adjustments with ease.
- Tray provides work space and storage with 3 drawers. The top is made of melamine and can even be used as a palette with easy clean up.
This moderately priced yet elegant easel features a strong H-frame construction and offers a variety of easy to make custom settings for standing or sitting. This is Rex Art's most popular Best easel.
- Folds flat for easy storage.
- Adjustable sliding mast moves independent of canvas tray.
- Wide bottom canvas holder with utility tray.
- Optional casters are available.
- Laminated quad base for extra stability
- Can hold canvases up to 7' high
- Minimum easel height: 54", max. height: 90" high
Same great features of the BEST Classic Dulce, only bigger and better! This easel is constructed with a wider H-frame that will let it accommodate much larger paintings. The base of the easel has pre-drilled holes for optional casters.
- Max. canvas height: 82”
- Easel width: 25¾” Depth: 30”
- Compact height: 69”
- Extended height: 105”
- 30” x 43/8” bottom canvas tray for holding supplies while working.
- Folds flat for easy storage.
This easel offers the same quality features as the Classic Sante Fe I with a few extras. Its marine style winch raises and lowers easily, accommodating works wieghing up to 200 lbs. Plastic front locking casters increase mobility and stability.
- Double mast construction.
- Can hold canvases up to 96" high.
- Minimum easel height: 78", maximum height: 120" high
- Base measures 24" wide by 30" deep.
Designed for the artist who requires both horizontal and vertical planes on which to work. Oil, acrylic, watercolor, airbrush or pastel, all can be accomplished on the European. By adjusting a few knobs, the easel can be positioned to the desired angle for the medium of your choice. The 30" wide deluxe painting tray provides rubber cleats to keep canvases secure, 2 small stainless steel solvent cups and an area to rest supplies. While the easel is in a horizontal position, there is a 20½"x5" well for supplies.
- Holds canvases up to 84" high
- Hinges at joints for maximum strength; Double laminated base for extra strength
- Includes middle painting tray for smaller work
- Minimum easel height: 75", maximum height: 120"
- Optional front locking casters.
This full tilt easel designed by a portrait painter is constructed of hand rubbed oak. The Manhattan's top carriage has a self braking clutch that allows the painter to tilt work forward, backward, or vertical. Plus, the Manhattan features a double fold-out painting tray with a melamine paint-mixing surface and two large stainless steel canisters for solvents. Closed the tray is 30" wide, open it is 60" wide; With the tray mounted, the maximum canvas height is 88"; By removing the tray, the maximum canvas height of 102" can be achieved.
- Minimum easel height: 75", maximum height: 118"
- Base measures 60" wide by 30" deep.
- Adjusable sliding mast moves independently of the tray.
- Mounted on front locking rubber casters for mobility.
- Shipped partially assembled.
Optional front locking, plastic casters make moving and locking into place effortless. May be ordered separately for the following easels:
- Classic Santa Fe I
- Classic Dulce
- Giant Classic Dulce