Ashley Sinclair, Director of Marketing, at Xanadu Gallery wrote us to let us know about an informative art marketing workshop coming to South Florida in March. The workshop is titled, “Starving to Successful”, and according to their site, “is a one-day, intensive workshop where you will learn everything you need to know to get into galleries and sell more art.”
From their website, “in this intensive one-day class, you will learn:”
- How to create a consistent body of gallery-ready work
- What you should do to present your work in a manner that will appeal to galleries
- How to price your work
- How to organize your work and track your inventory
- How to best allocate your marketing efforts and dollars with an eye toward getting into galleries
- How to build your resume
- How to pick the best markets for your work and how to find the galleries in those markets that would best suit your work
- How to confidently approach galleries and what to say when you meet the director or owner.
For more information please see the workshop information on their website.